Course materials. Some may be password-protected.
- List of previous research paper topics (this is just for ideas – you are not limited by or to this list)
- Materials Challenge
- Law Enforcement Inquiry
- Copyright Takedown Request
- Town Forum on Filtering Funding (best with 10-15 participants)
- Workshops (for in-class or take-home)
- Analyze a statute
- Draft a public statement about censorship
- Draft a materials challenge policy
- Draft a Public Records Act (or state FOIA) request
Discussion Questions, Study Materials, Notes
- Discussion Questions for ALA policies
- Reasonable Expectation of Privacy? You be the judge.
- Fourth Amendment: Notes.
Bibliography of Readings
- Censorship & First Amendment
- Privacy: Fourth Amendment, FIPPs, Mass Surveillance
- Access: Net Neutrality, Economic Issues, Copyright, Government Information